Sunday 1 January 2017

Hello, again

I used to write a film review blog years ago, but over time I lost interest in it and eventually put it into hibernation. I've missed having somewhere to write that isn't Facebook, so this year I'm going to try and write something about every film I see in the cinema, even if it's just a few sentences. My taste in movies is all over the place - my first watch of the year will probably be Assassin's Creed, followed by La La Land. I like: things that are over the top (Blues Brothers), synth-pop (Nerve), supernatural horror (The Conjuring), crushing sadness (The Lobster), anything remotely queer (Hackers), 80s High School Movies (Fast Times At Ridgmont High).

I might migrate a few old posts over at some point if I can stand reading them again, and occasionally blog about TV or music I've enjoyed recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment